It can not be presumed and diterawang apparently no effort was in vain. Slowly, life after life for years finally began to change and produce results.
Economy that was messy erratic debt coupled with the ubiquitous and can
be overcome eventually changed with time spent with patience and
sincerity.
I do not blame other people or anyone who played a role in their attempt to destroy the future that I was with my wife. I have more faith in Allah SWT, because all food, marriage, and death is the affair of Allah SWT. On and on I believe fully coupled with the behavior and courtesy I to anyone.
Most importantly I am now more inclined to look down, I mean people still exist below the poverty line. Little by little if any more, I'm trying to help and to help those with no interest or otherwise. Sincere because sincerity is pedomanku will make our heart and soul serene, peaceful and calm. All is not separated from wife and I lived experience.
That's life and experiences with his wife and two kids' Mohammad Ramadan and Amelia Dhea Musyrifera "
Hopefully this will be a meaningful experience of my life.
Most importantly do not be arrogant, riya especially felt he was quite
willing to have established, this will bring us to the brink of poverty. The most hated by Allah SWT or human nature as man.
Thank you hopefully this is a lesson and the best advice for others .... Amiinn!
No comments:
Post a Comment